Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

I'm Angry and I'm Proud

Sorry for not writing yesterday, but I was furious and couldn't think.
So yesterday we went to the Grottes de Choronche by bus. It was beautiful. We had to qalk a lot upwards but it was worth it.

The Grottes of Choronche

And there were beautiful waterfalls too.

Beautiful waterfall

After that we went to a chocolate museum, where we could taste chocolate and it was delicious. We were then sitting there for one and a half hour tasting six pieces of chocolate. But it was great.

The guy showing us how to taste chocolate

After that I bought three tables of chocolate for twelve euros. But I bet it was worth it because it's delicious.
After the long day we went back home. There I called my es from last year because we wanted to meet. But somehow we couldn't really talk, because I didn't understand half her French. But it was great talking to her.
But my current es totally annoyed me and I got totally furious and I could've cried. After that I went to sleep.

Today started with waking up, as every day. I woke up and there was a cat lying at the foot of my bed.
Then I got dressed up and we went to school. There I met my last years es and we hugged and I was so happy, because she's so nice and it was great meeting her. With her we talked to the teachers that instead of the party tomorrow I'm going to go to her family for dinner. I'm so looking forward to eating proper food and seeing the whole family. 
Then we took the bus to Lyon and we visited the Quartier Tony Garnier, or however it's called. There were these awesome wall-paintings.

Painting of the Halle Tony Garnier

After that we went back to school then to the Confluence and then we went to Laser Tag. I really love Laser Tag. It's such an awesome sport. In the first round I was 29th of 34 and in the second 7th. I was so full of adrenaline in the second round and strategies swirling around in my head. And then I was so proud of the improvement. I should do it more often. And black really suits me... (I'm wearing a long-sleeved black T-shirt, and I love it!)
From there we went here. To this boy, where there's todays party. It was a hard way, since we always took the wrong metro.
And I'm so shipping my es with one of the french boys who is also here... They almost have the status of an OTP for me. They are so awesome together. I want to make them kissing!!! Why can't they just date already?!??



Right now I'm sitting on the ground next to the food (That wasn't a good idea, I'm eating it) and writing. And I hope there'll be some proper dinner cause I'm hungry.

So-called "food"

Melua

P.S.: Will be posted later, cause I don't have any internet

Written at 8 pm

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen