Montag, 23. März 2015

I don't even know what to think anymore

The day tarted out great. We had breakfast, I met the mum of my es and we went to the school.

The school in the background

I really like that school, it's so huge and neat and just so nice.
Then we did some stupid tandem-language-learning-thing, which didn't even make any sense. And then we ate at the cantine. The food was okay, but not the best...
After that we went to Lyon to have a tour in the Confluence quarter.
It was boring, since I had the same tour a year ago.

Panorama from a bridge

Orane Cube Building

Frogs

And then we went (too) near to the sucrière and I felt terrible because I still can't go to the star wars exhibition.
Now yeah. Okay. Then we had an hour at the lycée. I was lying on the grass and did nothing. Except to starve. I was so hungry!!!!! (I still am.)
Then something happened which I didn't expect: Somebody else shipped our group too. And she almost had the same ships as me. So awesome...
So then we went home with the bus. And there was a huge talk about boys and stuff and I was asked which one of the boys I like from the exchane group, but I don't like any and I was totally upset! And then one of the 9th graders showed my es a photo of her ex and she's 15 and when she had him she was 14!!! And then one of the others even dared to ask if she was a virgin!!! (I'm sorry if somebody from the group reads this but I have to write it down because it's so upsetting!!!) Where does the world go?!??
And I'm 16 didn't ever have a boyfriend and don't even intend to!!!
And now something good: I met a Rick Riordan fangirl, but she's not crazy enough... :'( But it's good talking with her and I'm not alone anymore. :)

See you all

Melua

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen