Sonntag, 29. März 2015

#meluawasinlyon

Actually I should tag this with #meluawasinlyon but I'll still use the usual one so you don't get too confused.
So, right now I'm sitting in the car on my way to Hungary. And I know that i won't have internet for a while, so this post will be out when I'm in Budapest. (Right now I have wifi in Austria, so I'm posting now.)
Sooo, Thursday.... Ugh... Oh, right! We were in the french school. In english-class. It was so hilarious because it was soooo easy and the french can't properly speak english, not even on my level...
Then we went to the Musée Gadange, the city museum of Lyon. It was quite interesting, though everybody just wanted to sit down and rest.
After that we went to the Croix-Rousse where we had a two-hour long tour and afterwards we were exhausted as hell.

Cool wall-painting (yes, it's a painting)

After that we went back to the school, where I waited an hour for my old es. She took me to hers, where we played ping-pong (neither one of us could play...), had an awesome meal and played other games.
Then I was brought back home, where I slept, because it was about 1 am.

Friday was the day we left. I woke up at 8 am and packed my luggage. We had a breakfast and then we went to the airport.
On the airport everybody was sentimental and crying, and I stood there like an idiot with a huge smile across my face. Not because we left but because we were at an airport and we were going to fly! It was sad that we left, but flying is worth for me way more than staying. I just love flying. (I think I'll make an own post for my love of flying one day.) And because of this I went to the check-in and left the french and the others behind. After some time the others came too, some just teary-eyed and some still crying.
Then after 45 minutes the gate opened and we checked in. Our plane was also an Embraer E-195, like on the flight to Lyon. I changed a few seats and landed in row 9.
There was a women in row 8, who always stood up even when the stewardesses said that everybody should sit with their seat-belts fastened. I found it very funny, because a stewardess always came to her and told her to sit down already.
Even though there was a plane crash in the last week, I wasn't afraid. I never was afraid of flying. A lot of my fellow exchange students who normally aren't afraid, were even afraid to step onto the plane. I have this kind of unrestricted trust in pilots and planes. I don't know why I just know that nobody in his sane mind would do such a thing as happened on Tuesday. Anyway, I wasn'y afraid, not even when there were turbulances. I just love flying and I enjoyed this flight as I did all the others.

Clouds

Picture of the wing from the window

The Embraer E-195 at the Munich Airport (MUC) with the people getting out

As I arrived in Munich we had to get out of the plane and get transported to the terminal by bus. 
My luggage arrived first and then I met my parents.
This was my week in Lyon. It was an awesome week, even though I had some problems. But it was just worth it because of the flights.

See you soon,
Melua


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen