Montag, 23. März 2015

This can get fatal

*TARDIS swear filter activated*

Okay. This post will be about how upset I am right now.
The boyfriend of the mum of my es came over to take us to burger king... (fooood!!!)
He's such a flippin jerk! A flipping french flip with so much flipoin' gel in his hair, you'd need the whole Pacific to wash it out!!! And he's driving with 150 km/h with 6 people in a 4 people car!!! And all the way to burger king I was like: I wanna kill this guy! Strangle him or something, but he has to disappear from this world!!!
And then we were eating where I got compliments for my french. (Thanks.)
And that guy is such an unoriented idiot flip!!! And his laugh is like some bird wants to puke! It belongs to a horror movie! I mean it!
And he's even smoking and the whole house smells like smoke and I can't sleep because I'm constantly coughing, cause I can't stand it. I think I'm allergic or something! And jeez... I just want to kill him!!!
This flippin' flip who's such a flip is so flippin' freakin' me out!!! I hate him so much!!!!

That's it. Good night

Melua :)

P.S.: instead of every "flip" or "flipping" insert a swear word!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen