Sonntag, 22. März 2015

Sunday Activities

Today began as I woke up at 11 am, thanks to my night-long research on the internet. Thanks interesting stuff...
Then we had breakfast and about an hour after that we had lunch at the house of the mum of my exchange student. Pizza and pasta. An cake. Dauntless cake. Or at leat something like that.
Afterwards we went bowling and to play billiard. First we played billiard. It was great. Though I didn't play for years so I was a miserable player.

Me playing billiard

Then we went over to borrow bowling-shoes. I have to admit, that I never played bowling ever before. But I wasn't even that bad. I was the third in our team and I even did a strike.

The scores (I'm the last one)

After that we went to the mum of my es (exchange student, I'm tired of writing the whole thing...) where we watched some film. I didn't really watch it so I don't have a clue what it was about. Eventhough it was in english.
That was when I figured out that I may have a cat-hair allergy, because my nose starts running and I get teary-eyed when I'm with one of the two cats. And I live cats. This totally sucks...

The cat called Lilly drinking out of the tap (I think the tongue looks funny)

After that I went to the bathroom to wash my hair. But I spilled out water so it looked like the place of a massacre. 
Now I'm sitting next to my mattress (the power socket isn't near enough to the bed) and I'm writing and listening to music.

Good night

Melua

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen